


Jeron's super league season came to an end on Saturday. Here are a few pictures from our last hot, long Saturday of baseball, at least until the city league tournament. His final two games were played in West Haven (west of Ogden). We endured the high 80's from 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Everyone was ready for a big cold drink and a quick cool down before we headed to the Bees game in SLC for a little more baseball. These boys of mine never get enough!




1 comment:
Your pictures look so cute! I was laughing when you were complaining about the high 80's...t-ball on Saturday's have been in the 90's with full sun and humidity...completely miserable. I haven't gotten into Jake's t-ball season because the heat makes it no fun! I'm being a wimp...just take me to the pool. I'm looking forward to the weather in Utah.
Post a Comment