We went on a fun boating adventure to Hyrum Dam on July 4th with Grandpa Bob, Grandma Debbie, & Uncle Jason.We all took our turn in the water. Hayden loved riding in the boat, but he wasn't so sure about the tube. In this last picture he is asleep in Grandpa's arms. Boating seems to always put the youngest passengers to sleep. Thanks Dad for a fun family day full of memories.
hey, I recognized that water! I wish we lived closer to it, but we can see it from our front porch. Hmm, a boat would be nice - looks like you all had a blast!
4 comments:
So your pictures turned out so cute. I need you over here to give me some lessons. The skiing looks fun. You got some great shots.
Looks like a tone of fun. We miss that kind of fun! PS--thank for taking care of the family, they seemed to enjoy themselves with you guys!.
How fun! I love your pictures. Jeron's face in the first one makes me laugh and then there's poor Hayden crying and then falling asleep! Too cute.
hey, I recognized that water! I wish we lived closer to it, but we can see it from our front porch. Hmm, a boat would be nice - looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment