
It's always hard to get a great picture of all three boys together, especially when Hayden runs from the camera every time he sees it. I have to be so sneaky. Looking back, I felt kind of bad that I didn't even get a picture of them together on our porch with our pumpkins. Oh well, Halloween ended up being a crazy day, as usual. The kids didn't have school, so I started getting them ready after lunch, so we could visit the Grandma's earlier this year. (I'm not used to getting a girl ready, however. This took longer than planned. Jeron went to Landon's mom's for his hairdo, and we had to paint his nails.) It's always a big job to visit everyone and still save time for trick-or-treating. (This might be one pro for those of you that don't have family near! Not that we don't love visiting; it just makes for a crazy day on Halloween!) Our elementary school had it's fall carnival on Halloween this year, which threw another curve ball at us. It was fun, but my early shift left us two visits short that we had to make very late after trick-or-treating, because, of course, this is the boys' favorite part of Halloween!
Deron gets the medal for helping the kids carve these cute pumpkins this year!
Cheerleaders!
Jeron & his friend, Landon Jenson, have been growing their hair out for his day. They decided a few months ago to dress up in their moms' old cheerleading outfits for Halloween. They made quite a scene at the school's Halloween Carnival. We've always wondered what a little girl at the Hansen household might look like??
Jeron & his friend, Landon Jenson, have been growing their hair out for his day. They decided a few months ago to dress up in their moms' old cheerleading outfits for Halloween. They made quite a scene at the school's Halloween Carnival. We've always wondered what a little girl at the Hansen household might look like??

Kyler was a Bronco's football player! (I never caught a picture of him with his helmet.)
Because he was hanging out with Jeron, and they were in matching colors, people teased and asked him all night if he was dressed up to be Jeron's boyfriend. Those of you who know Kyler can just imagine the reaction they got -- it wasn't pleasant!
Kyler had a nose injury on the way home from the carnival, and almost had to call it a night. Once the bleeding stopped, he decided to untuck his shirt and I drove him around until we found Jeron, so he didn't have to miss out on trick-or-treating! 
Spiderman!
Hurray that Hayden finally posed for me at the very end of the day!
(He did start out with a hair comb, but the mask came on and off all night.)
(He did start out with a hair comb, but the mask came on and off all night.)
Hayden was so happy to see J.C. Jones, his buddy that lived across the street until two weeks ago. They got to go trick-or-treating together.
A few fun candid shots with family!
Jason was Troy Bolton, & Stephanie was Sharpay. She is a real MC Cheerleader, but she didn't have much luck teaching Jeron her moves! We met up with Grandma Debbie, Jackie, Carly, and their families at the carnival, because, of course, we hadn't had time to visit them yet. One of our favorite Halloween traditions is to visit Gma. Karen & Gpa. Tim (Carly's in laws) for homemade root beer and doughnuts. We made it their just before 9 p.m. this year.
CRAZY FUN DAY!
(It's also worth noting that a highlight of the holiday was that it was nearly 70 degrees! Usually we freeze on Halloween, & sometimes it even snows. It's nice when the kids don't have to wear a coat over or under their Halloween customes!)




8 comments:
Hoorah jeron! Love the pics . . . He is very brave . . Yes?
It was such a nice Halloween. The weather was just like it would be in Alabama. Love it! Thanks for sharing.
Wow! So many fun pictures! I can't get over seeing Jeron as a girl! I can only imagine Ky's reaction to the girlfriend question...that would have been a great laugh. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. The weather was amazing! We NEVER were lucky enough to have 70 degrees. I'm jealous...and I miss everyone :(
i am sorry it was my child that left him bleeding! he looks tough in that picture however. your pictures look great.
Super cute post! I love all the costumes and the pumpkins are awesome! I bet you are missing the Jones family. :( At least they are still in the valley
Hi Hansens, I love the pics of the boys. Maddi didnt even recongnize Jeron (he makes a darling little girl). Love you guys. JO
That definitely was a crazy night. Alot going on, but very fun. The nose bleed will be something to laugh at later.
I'm so glad you had good weather. Every year we went in Providence, it was always freezing. Your kids had great costumes!
love the costumes!
My blog is now private. email me for an invite. lindee711@gmail.com
Post a Comment