
Another busy week at the Hansen Household.
We welcomed a rain storm, even though it kept us inside over Labor Day weekend. The boys were excited to put on their rain jackets. We hadn't had a good storm since June, if I remember right.
Fall baseball & Flag Football both started this week. Kyler is playing on Jeron's fall baseball team, because a couple of players are out playing tackle football. On the morning of the 1st baseball game, Ky probably asked 10 times if it was time for him to get dressed yet. He got hit the 1st time up to bat, but proudly took one for the team and ran to his base. As I noted, he caught the only fly ball at the 1st game. The crowd really cheered for him and many were surprised he is only 6. Jeron had some awesome hits to the outfield and pitched very well. He also made some great fielding plays; I can remember at least one double play. A highlight for the boys this week was that Jeron's buddy, Landon Jenson got to spend the weekend with us while his dad rode in the Lotoja bike race.
Ky is in the younger division for flag football, but their teams are both the 49ers, so they have the same shirt. Ky scored two touchdowns at his first game, & Jeron played great also. He got to QB.
Hayden couldn't stay awake long enough to blow up his new punch balloon from Gma. Evelyn.
I'm sure he'll love me for that picture someday!
I also finally got an outdoor patio set. We have been using a plastic set that we got for a wedding gift. This was going to be my Mother's Day gift, but I had to wait until I found the right one, and then until it went on a late season close-out sale. Deron is such a great handy man. He put it all together quickly, & we ate out on the deck twice this week. We have great shade in the mornings and evenings, but now I'm on the hunt for an umbrella so we can enjoy it in the afternoon as well.




2 comments:
Look at your cute collage. Just one more thing for you to teach me. Cute pictures.
Looks like a lot of fun ... We too have a new patio set, and plan on using ours more during the late fall, winter and early spring (too hot & humid during the summer).
Post a Comment