Tuesday, October 14, 2008

- 8 Things Tag -

I've been tagged by Julie!


8 Shows I Like:
1) Days of Our Lives (I must admit this is my weakness!)
2) Good Things Utah
3) The News (When I'm home)
4) The Today Show
5) The Biggest Loser (but now I have YW on Tuesdays)
**Honestly, I'm not very exciting. We're never home to watch TV at night, & when we are, I'm out numbered BIG TIME, there's usually a ball game on! I can't even come up with 8, & we don't have Tivo!


8 Things I did in the last 24 hours:
1) Made Halloween cookies w/ Hayden
2) Arranged Lodging for all the families going to the boy's baseball tournament this weekend
3) Laundry
4) Dishes
5) Carpooled
6) Went to lunch w/ a few friends
7) Attended Kyler's last flag football game
8) Went to Young Womens'

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1) Our family get-a-way this weekend to the boy's baseball tournament
2) A few free nights as we end baseball & football (Maybe I'll pick up some new favorite shows!)
3) The Holidays
4) Getting a new cell phone
5) Getting Hayden's pictures back (I took him to the school for sibling pictures today, & he smiled. It was a small miracle!)
6) The Economy getting back on track
7) Getting back to the gym
8) Catching up with friends I haven't talked to in awhile

8 Things on my Wish List:
1) A housekeeper
2) A larger kitchen
3) A 3 car garage
4) The gas prices to go down
5) Permanent Financial Stability
6) More good days for my grandparents
7) For Jeron & Ky to let me cuddle with them once in awhile. (They think they're too old.)
8) Continued good health for all my loved ones

1 comment:

thejohnmfamily said...

Your list is so much more interesting than mine. I can't believe it took me so long to think of all those things. Did it take you a long time too?