Tuesday, October 28, 2008

- Meal in a Pumpkin -

Here is a fun idea for dinner tonight.
I had the Mia Maids over & we made this for our activity. It turned out really good. The baking time seemed too long for a YW activity, so we cheated a little bit. I made sure everything was warm, & then we used a pumpkin shaped casserole dish. This is a good recipe. My family enjoyed the left overs!

3 comments:

Joann said...

Emily, that sounds so yummy I just might have to try it. I think serving in YW would be fun, I'm sure the girls enjoy you as their leader.

Krysta said...

What a fun idea! I bet the Mia Maids just love you.

Erica said...

What do you mean you aren't crafty? Look at those recipe cards. Those are darling. I will have to try it next year. afflatic